- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup bread flour (Or all-purpose works just as well. Bread flour will just make your cookies more chewy.)
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam (Or other jam of your liking)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine butter, sugar, almond extract, and flour in mixer bowl.
- Mix until well blended and forms a ball. (Mine was kind of dry and crumbly, so I added about a Tbsp. of milk.)
- Roll into 3/4 inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make an indentation on top of each cookie and fill with 1/2 tsp. of jam.
- Bake 9 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
The recipe says it should make about 3 and 1/2 dozen cookies, but I found that it only made a little over 2 dozen. So if you fee like you want just a few more, go ahead and double the recipe. Don't worry, I won't judge. :)