- 2 cups quartered strawberries (About 10-12 strawberries)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (Make sure it has the Real Seal!)
- 1/4 cup white sugarDirections:
- In a food processor, puree the strawberries until they are a smooth liquid. PLEASE resist any urges to add water. The thicker the better.
- In a medium bowl, combine the whipping cream, sugar, and strawberry puree.
- Using a stand or electric hand mixer, whip the cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. (Be sure not to over-beat, or you will have strawberry butter instead of strawberry whipped cream. Although, that does sound pretty fantastic as well.)
Not only will you be more man or woman after consuming this whipped cream, but you’ll probably impress your man or woman for doing it! Try it for Valentine’s Day. Perfect!