I’ve always thought these were the funniest things! I’ve seen them used to ask someone on a date or to keep up the theme at kid’s birthday parties – the possibilities are endless! The preparation time is basically nil too. They’re sure to be a hit whatever you do with them! (This recipe was found at Kraft Foods.)
- 1 pkg (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip, thawed
- 20 Oreo cookies (finely crushed, with filling removed)
- 10 gummy worms
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl for 2 minutes – let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in cool whip and add 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- Spoon into 10 (6-7 oz.) plastic cups.
- Top with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with gummy worms just before serving.
Linking up here: I Heart Naptime, Flamingo Toes, Raising Memories, Nifty Thrifty Things, Everyday Mom’s Meals, Just Us Four, It’s Overflowing, Twigg Studios, Cups By Kim, Petite Hermine, Sew Many Ways, Polkadot Pretties, DIY Show Off, Tatertots and Jello, Too Much Time On My Hands, Positively Splendid, Bacon Time, Be Different Act Normal, Serenity You, A Vision To Remember, Lovely Crafty Home, Delightfully Dowling, Creating My Way To Success, Sew Can Do, Craft-O-Maniac, Skip To My Lou, Mad In Crafts, A Southern Fairytale, Sumo’s Sweet Stuff, Sew Chatty, Be Colorful, The Southern Institute, Covered In Grace, Keeping It Simple, Brassy Apple, The Dedicated House, Etcetorize, Alderberry Hill, Kampen Lane, Naptime Review, Lines Across, Chef in Training, Naptime Creations, Ladybug Blessings, Reasons to Skip the Housework, Sugar Bee Crafts, Vintage Wanna Bee, Blessed With Grace, Tip Junkie, Blackberry Vine, Mandy’s Recipe Box, Today’s Creative Blog, Off the Grid at -30, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Couponing and Cooking, Baked in the South