I'm sure all of you have seen the 4th of July drinks floating around Pinterest that have the layers of red, white, and blue, right? Every year, they become this huge hype all over again. And rightly so, because they are pretty amazing, honestly. Well, I've created a Halloween version that is just as cute!
Candy Corn Punch
- 1/3 part Crush orange soda
- 1/3 part yellow Gatorade
- 1/3 part zero calorie lemonade Vitamin WaterDirections:
*Note: Take care not to stir this drink or it won't work.
- Fill your cup/pitcher/whatever you are using up to the very top with ice.
- Pour the orange soda in first until you've filled about 1/3 of your glass.
- Next, slowly pour the Gatorade directly on top of the ice and let it trickle down on top of the orange soda until it fills 2/3 of your glass.
- Finally, slowly pour the lemonade on top of the ice and let it trickle down on top of the Gatorade.
Easy enough right? I hope you enjoy them and Happy Halloween!
Check out these sugar cookie bars for some more candy corn fun!