I’m pretty sure we ate this every day for a week at one point. I have to be completely honest and tell ya that I got a tiny bit sick of it because we were having it so much. We had it for dinner this last week though, and I fell in love with it all over again – love it!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Italian dressing seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup water
- Enough rice to feed whoever is eating.
- Place chicken in a crockpot and season evenly with Italian dressing.
- Add the water and let cook on low for at least four hours.
- When chicken is cooked all the way through, shred with a fork or in a mixer – just something to get it shredded.
- Place back in crockpot and add cream cheese, chicken soup, and water.
- Mix thoroughly and let sit for another 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Linking up here.